For five tumultuous seasons, brave "stars" like Michael Lohan and Frankie Lons battled for sobriety—and captured our hearts. But how well did you really know them?
1. Which celebrity never appeared on the show?
2. Which of the following Rehab alum has never released an adult film?
3. Which cast member most stretches the limits of the term “celebrity”?
4. Who was removed from Season Five because she didn’t actually have an addiction?
5. Finish this statement: When Heidi Fleiss confronted Tom Sizemore during the Season Three graduation ceremony, she said, “The thought of being with you...”
6. Who has appeared on more than one season?
7. On Season Two, why did Gary Busey threaten to leave the show?
8. Who is the only cast member to ever be kicked off for bad behavior?
9. In addition to alcohol and opiates, Tiger Woods’ mistress Rachel Uchitel suffered from which less conventional addiction?
10. During Season Five, Bai Ling ended up fleeing to a bizarre place during treatment. Where was it?
11. Which Rehabber has NOT been arrested since appearing on the show?
12. Who brought dildos and other sex toys into Rehab that were immediately confiscated?
13. On Season Four, Leif Garrett ordered a beer on a group outing. Bob Forrest took heat for his response. What was it?
14. Dr. Drew cried just once in five seasons. What was the occasion?
15. On season one, actress / porn star Jaimee Foxworth carried which comfort crutch to the group sessions?
16. Which Rehab relative displayed such an impressive fit of rage during the family reunion episode that he landed a spot on Celebrity Boxing?
17. During the final three years of his addiction, how much did brawny Baywatch star Jeremy Jackson spend on steroids?
18. What did Party of Five star Jeremy London insist was to blame for his drug addiction?
19. What childhood dream did porn star Mary Carey pursue in sobriety?
20. An entire episode of Season Five was devoted to actress Sean Young confronting her fear of:
View the discussion thread.
Sponsored ⓘLegal Stuff - This free insurance benefits check is a service performed by advertising sponsor Service Industries, Inc., part of a network of commonly owned rehabilitation service providers. By inputting your information, you consent to your information being transmitted to Service Industries, Inc., so that one of its representatives may contact you to discuss your insurance benefits and options for obtaining treatment.
We're committed to providing you with the most comprehensive guide to rehabilitation and recovery services in the US. You can use this directory to search for rehabs in your state or in other states.