Non 12-Step Fellowships and Programs
A secular network of support groups for living free of alcohol and other addictions.
And LifeRing Secular Recovery Canada: www.liferingcanada.org
A behavioral program and support group network to help people to reduce their drinking and make other lifestyle changes.
A program offering self-recovery from addiction to alcohol and drugs.
A self-empowering addiction recovery support group.
Secular Organizations for Sobriety (SOS)
A non-profit network of groups to help alcoholics or drug addicts who are uncomfortable with the spiritual content of 12-step programs achieve and maintain sobriety.
SOS Behind Bars
A component of Secular Organizations for Sobriety that addresses the needs of prison inmates and provides volunteers to work in prisons.
Women For Sobriety
A nonprofit self-help organization helping women to overcome alcoholism and other addictions.
All Things Addiction Related
- 12-Step Fellowships
- Academic and Research Organizations
- Addiction-Related Foundations
- Advocacy, Education and Policy Organizations
- Faith-Based Recovery Organizations
- Government Programs
- Medical and Scientific Resources
- Non 12-Step Fellowships and Programs
- Professional Organizations
- Support Groups and Resources for Family and Friends
- Websites and Publications
- Youth Resources
- Heroin Guide
- Marijuana Guide