Great Booze-Free Holiday Alternatives
Great Booze-Free Holiday Alternatives - Page 4
(page 4)Alcohol-Free Margarita Pie (courtesy of Food.com)
Ingredients (serves 6):
• 1 (6 ounce) graham-cracker crust
• 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
• 1/2 cup non-alcoholic margarita mix
• 3 egg yolks
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix well together condensed milk, margarita mixer, and egg yolks.
• Pour mixture into unbaked graham cracker crust.
• Bake for 15 minutes. Allow pie to cool for (at least) 15 minutes before chilling in refrigerator. Chill for (at least) 4 hours before serving with a dollop of Cool Whip.
Laura Vogel is a Los Angeles–based writer and editor whose work has appeared in The New York Times, Elle, Real Simple, Travel+Leisure and The New York Post, among other publications and websites. She has written about the best sober apps and recovery radio shows, among other topics, for The Fix.