Dr. Drew and his Celebrity Rehab retinue
Illustration by Danny Jock
By McCarton Ackerman
1. Which celebrity never appeared on the show?
2. Which of the following Rehab alum has never released an adult film?
3. Which cast member most stretches the limits of the term “celebrity”?
4. Who was removed from Season Five because she didn’t actually have an addiction?
5. Finish this statement: When Heidi Fleiss confronted Tom Sizemore during the Season Three graduation ceremony, she said, “The thought of being with you...”
6. Who has appeared on more than one season?
7. On Season Two, why did Gary Busey threaten to leave the show?
8. Who is the only cast member to ever be kicked off for bad behavior?
9. In addition to alcohol and opiates, Tiger Woods’ mistress Rachel Uchitel suffered from which less conventional addiction?
10. During Season Five, Bai Ling ended up fleeing to a bizarre place during treatment. Where was it?
11. Which Rehabber has NOT been arrested since appearing on the show?
12. Who brought dildos and other sex toys into Rehab that were immediately confiscated?
13. On Season Four, Leif Garrett ordered a beer on a group outing. Bob Forrest took heat for his response. What was it?
14. Dr. Drew cried just once in five seasons. What was the occasion?
15. On season one, actress / porn star Jaimee Foxworth carried which comfort crutch to the group sessions?
16. Which Rehab relative displayed such an impressive fit of rage during the family reunion episode that he landed a spot on Celebrity Boxing?
17. During the final three years of his addiction, how much did brawny Baywatch star Jeremy Jackson spend on steroids?
18. What did Party of Five star Jeremy London insist was to blame for his drug addiction?
19. What childhood dream did porn star Mary Carey pursue in sobriety?
20. An entire episode of Season Five was devoted to actress Sean Young confronting her fear of:
View the discussion thread.
I noticed a decided anti-Catholic bent at the AA meetings I was attending, but my sobriety has only benefited from my religious upbringing.
The “beach-house-relaxed” Cliffside Malibu claims to provide an oasis for recovering addicts and alcoholics. And that’s just what you'll get—if you’ve got the cash.
For a “rehab near the beach” experience that isn’t quite as costly as similar SoCal competitors, head to this Newport Beach treatment facility.
Whether you’re interested in the 12 Steps, SMART Recovery, or holistic treatments, this luxurious, appealing and commendable 4.5 star (our system doesn't yet show the 1/2 star) San Diego rehab has a program for you.
This exclusive Northern California rehab is all about client choice—as well as golf outings, Buddhist field trips and keeping up with the office.
What you need to know when choosing an addiction treatment center.
Last reply 11 months 4 days
Last reply 11 months 5 days
Last reply 11 months 2 weeks
Suggest a Topic
Copyright 2011 The Fix