Launched in March 2011, The Fix has fast carved out a remarkable niche on the Internet as the leading addiction and recovery source of news, personal guidance and utterly practical resources.
Advertisers get to be showcased before hundreds of thousands of visitors a month who are drawn to The Fix’s unique combination of writing and reporting that is simultaneously savvy, authoritative, hip and stimulating.
And your message is broadcast before tens of thousands who rely on the quality and depth of The Fix’s recovery and addiction guidance - and who make life choices from what they learn and experience at The Fix.
The Fix‘s core audience consists of four elements. *Those seeking information about recovery or who are already in some stage of recovery. *Their families and friends. *Treatment professionals of all kinds. *And a large, culturally savvy segment of the general public who get it that a wide range of addictive behaviors - and not only substance abuse - and how we deal with them engages a huge percentage of the population and are inseparable factors in societal and personal behavior…and in life as we know it.
AND WE’RE EXPANDING
The Fix is under new ownership. We inherited a gem and are not going to stand still, either with our remarkable audience or with our content offerings.
We are also now heavily promoting our revival and will continue to do so. Traffic grew 250% in just our first three months of revamped operations and continues to grow as we add new features, with many new ones to come over the next two months.
- Showcase banner ads top and bottom, with a choice to run throughout the entire web content (thousands of pages) or in selected sections.
- 300 X 250 banner ads placed in content areas throughout the web site.
- Directory Ads. Special positioning ads are available atop and throughout our treatment center directory and in numerous other directories now being added.
- Banner ads (300 X 250) are available in our Weekly Emailed Newsletter that goes to thousands of subscribers.
- A “Sponsored Blog Post” allow you to tell your story within the Quick Fix editorial news section.
- The Fix “Advertorial” section let’s you tell your own story in your own words in whatever amount of space you choose to purchase.
- Our coming Classified Marketplace section is a comprehensive “Yellow Pages” for therapists, intervention and pain specialists, physicians, sober living houses and a wide range of other services and products.
- Talk to us about special sponsorship opportunity packages available for our many new sections.