Managed Health Network Rehab and Sex Addiction Coverage
Sex addiction is a difficult problem to overcome on your own, and it can cause a number of complications if it isn't properly treated. For example, if you suffer from sex addiction, you may experience relationship troubles, issues in your professional life and health concerns. In the worst cases, sex addiction may put you at risk for potentially-deadly sexually transmitted infections.
A variety of effective treatments are available for sex addiction. Although these treatments can be expensive, they are necessary for the sake of your health. If you have coverage under a program from Managed Health Network, consult the information below to determine whether Managed Health Network might cover some of your treatment expenses.
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
About Managed Health Network
Managed Health Network is a subsidiary of Health Net, Inc., which is a larger insurance company that provides full-service policies. The focus of Managed Health Network's services is behavioral health. Available products include behavioral health solutions, driving under the influence programs, employee assistance programs and more. As a member of Managed Health Network, you may have coverage under one or more of these programs.
Because Managed Health Network's programs offer various benefits, you may or may not have Managed Health Network Sex Addiction Coverage. To find out whether your program includes Managed Health Network Sex Addiction Coverage, contact Managed Health Network or consult your plan documents.
As you prepare to enter treatment with coverage from Managed Health Network, consider these issues:
- You may need a referral. You may be required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician before you begin treatment.
- You may need precertification. Some types of treatment may require precertification from Managed Health Network in order to qualify for coverage.
- You may need to choose a specific provider. You may be able to maximize your Managed Health Network Sex Addiction Coverage by choosing a provider from within a preferred provider network.
- You may be required to pay some of your treatment expenses. Depending on the requirements of your policy, you may be responsible for meeting an annual deductible and/or paying coinsurance for your medical expenses.
- Some treatments cost more than others. You may pay more for treatment that is inherently more expensive, such as inpatient treatment. However, your doctor will recommend the treatment option that is best for you, and it's not wise to avoid treatment for financial reasons.