Great West Insurance Rehab and Video Game Addiction Coverage
Although it may not be as dangerous to your physical health as an addiction to a controlled substance, video game addiction can still impact your life in many ways. When you are addicted to video games, you may be unable to hold a productive job, and you may experience problems in your relationships. Fortunately, effective treatment for video game addiction is available.
Many people who are addicted to video games are hesitant to begin treatment because they are worried about the associated expense. However, if you have a Great West insurance policy, you may not be required to pay as much for treatment.
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
About Great West Insurance
Great West Insurance was recently absorbed by Cigna, another company that provides health insurance policies. Cigna now maintains all of the policies sold by Great West Insurance. However, Great West Insurance customers still have a separate preferred provider network known as GWH-Cigna.
Estimating Great West Insurance Video Game Addiction Coverage
To determine how much Great West Insurance may pay for your video game addiction treatment, consider the issues below:
- Type of policy - Great West Insurance offers several different types of policies that function differently from one another. Thus, the coverage you receive will be affected by the policy you choose.
- Deductible - Most Great West Insurance policies include a deductible, which is the amount you must pay for your own treatment before the insurance company will begin to cover your expenses.
- Copay - Some Great West Insurance policies may require you to pay a set fee when you receive certain services. This is known as a "copay."
- Coinsurance - If your policy includes a deductible, you may be required to pay coinsurance after you have met the deductible for the year. Coinsurance is typically calculated as a predetermined percentage of the covered expenses you incur after your deductible has been paid.
- Precertification - Some policies may require you to obtain precertification from the insurance company before you begin treatment.
- Choice of provider - Depending on the specifics of your policy, your choice of provider may dramatically affect your Great West Insurance Video Game Addiction Coverage. For example, if your policy has a preferred provider organization, choosing a provider from within this organization will increase your benefits.