Morning Roundup: September 21, 2012
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- Venezuela: Alleged Drug Lord Changed Look [USA Today]
- Why Medical Marijuana Patients Are Protesting at Obama's Campaign Headquarters Today [Huffington Post]
- Should Children Be Allowed to Sip Mommy’s Drink? [Time]
- Illinois Cops Give Family Ten Minutes Between Delivery of Mysterious Marijuana Package and No-Knock Drug Raid [Reason]
- Pics: Snoop Dogg Smokes With His Son, Who Dropped Career In Sports To Rap [Enstarz]
- Mark Thompson, Who Allegedly Raped And Killed Goat While High On Bath Salts, Pleads Mental Illness [Huffington Post]