Morning Roundup: October 26, 2012
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- Ontario Doctors Target Junk Food With Grisly Cigarette-Like Warning Labels [RT]
- Colorado's Marijuana Prohibition Devastating for Youth and People of Color [Huffington Post]
- Smokers at Higher Risk of Another Stroke [US News]
- Moderate Alcohol Consumption Decreases Number of New Brain Cells [Bioscience Technology]
- Pancakes to Prevent Drunk Driving? [NBC6]
- Bobbi Kristina's Family Fears She Might Drink Herself To Death [TMZ]