Morning Roundup: October 22, 2012
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- Guatemala Shootings Raise Concern About Military's Expanded Role [New York Times]
- Colorado Marijuana-Legalization Amendment Spending Tops $3 Million [Denver Post]
- Saudi Arabia's Economy Buoyed by Smoking Ban [Al-Bawaba]
- Eight Warning Signs Your Teen May Be Abusing Prescription Drugs [Fox News]
- Japan's Online Gaming Addiction Getting More Serious [The Star]
- Travis Barker: LAPD Is Profiling Me [TMZ]