Morning Roundup: October 1, 2012
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- Californians Back Change on Three Strikes, But Not on Death Penalty [LA Times]
- Valium's Contribution to Our New Normal [New York Times]
- Kids Turn to ADHD Drugs for a Boost [CBS Chicago]
- Demand for De-Addiction Centers Grows [Times of India]
- Mainers Dispose of Tons of Unwanted, Outdated Drugs [Bangor Daily News]
- Suspected Drunk Driver Sprays Cologne in His Mouth After Hitting Dump Truck [Boston.com]