Morning Roundup: November 6, 2012
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- Will "Marijuana Tourism" Light Up Voters? [USA Today]
- Lieutenant to "Chapo" Guzman Arrested in Mexico [Huffington Post]
- Jim Beam Didn’t Get Putin Memo as Whiskey Eyes Russians [Bloomberg]
- More Than a Ton of Cocaine Seized in Venezuela [ABC]
- Mythbusters to test science of Breaking Bad [Mother Nature Network]
- Vodka Fire Sparked By Sunlight In Burnsville, Minn. Liquor Store [Huffington Post]