Morning Roundup: March 30, 2012
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- "Wal-Mart of Weed" weGrow Opens In Washington DC [CBS]
- "I Took Just as Much Cocaine as Whitney, It's a Miracle I Am Not Dead": Elton John's Startling Confession [Daily Mail]
- Chris Klein Nearly Died From Alcoholism [AZ Central]
- Georgia's Bacarri Rambo Blames Marijuana Brownie for Failed Drug Test [USA Today]
- Police: White Powder in UVa Hazmat Scare Turns Out to Be Cocaine [The Daily Progress]
- Drunk 'Bohemian Rhapsody': Arrested Man Sings Entire Song in Cop Car [VIDEO] [Spinner]