Morning Roundup: March 22, 2012
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- 'Anti-alcoholism' Drug Clears Key Test Hurdle [NY Daily News]
- Nigerian Woman Smuggled 5 Lbs of Heroin in Her Stomach [Huffington Post]
- Zetas Drug Cartel Threatens Violence in Guatemala [Fox News]
- Alcohol Abuse Contributes to 25% Rise in UK Deaths from Liver Disease [Guardian]
- All Future Cars Could Contain Alcohol Detectors [Washington Examiner]
- Singer El DeBarge Arrested In Daring Daylight Drug Deal [Reuters]