Morning Roundup: December 21, 2011
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- Arizona Authorities Arrest Over 200 Involved in Massive Drug Cell [AP]
- Drug Poisoning Deaths Continue Climb in US [LA Times]
- EU Formally Limits Exportation of Lethal Injection Drug [Chicago Tribune]
- 70 Arrested in Yearlong DC Drug Sting [Washington Times]
- Feds Shutter Oldest Pot Dispensary in California [Mercury News]
- Man Dies After Eating Brother's Cocaine Suppository [TSG]