Morning Roundup: December 10, 2012
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- Investigation: Reckless Prescribing, Lost Lives [LA Times]
- Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent Charged With Intoxication Manslaughter of Teammate [Chicago Tribune]
- Racetrack Drugs Put Europe off US Horse Meat [New York Times]
- Bill Clinton: US War on Drugs Hasn't Worked [International Business Times]
- Mass. Pitbull Gutted for Eating Heroin: Owner Charged [Officer.com]
- Notorious BIG Autopsy Unsealed: No Drugs or Alcohol in Rapper's System [LA Times]