ComPsych Addiction Treatment
Addictions can be difficult to overcome. However, whether your addiction involves a particular drug or an activity, such as gambling, recovery is possible. With medical treatment, you can learn how to deal with your addiction and live a healthier life.
Addiction treatment can be expensive. Fortunately, if you have coverage through ComPsych, your treatment expenses may be reduced.
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
What is ComPsych?
ComPsych is a company that provides employee assistance programs to employers in the United States and internationally. This company offers a number of different products, including behavioral health programs, wellness program, work-life solutions and more.
Estimating ComPsych Addiction Recovery Benefits
If your employer offers coverage through ComPsych, a number of different factors can affect your ComPsych Addiction Recovery benefits. Some of the variables you should consider include:
- Type of Program - ComPsych offers multiple products, but not all of these products provide benefits for addiction recovery. Thus, your ComPsych Addiction Recovery benefits will depend on the type of program your employer provides.
- Program Structure - ComPsych offers various program structure and customization options. The options chosen by your employer will affect your coverage.
- Cost-Sharing Requirements - Your program may or may not require you to pay a portion of your expenses. If cost sharing is required, the percentage you will be expected to pay may vary. In addition, you may also be required to meet a deductible before your ComPsych Addiction Recovery benefits will begin.
- Precertification - In many cases, ComPsych requires precertification for addiction treatment. This means that you must obtain express permission from the company before you begin treatment in order to qualify for benefits.
- Choice of doctor or facility - Depending on the specifications of your program, you may need to obtain treatment from a certain doctor or facility in order to be eligible for ComPsych Addiction Recovery coverage.
- Type of treatment - Some types of treatment will cost more than others regardless of your coverage.
ComPsych programs vary considerably. If you need a more accurate estimate of the benefits you may receive under your employer's program, talk to your employer, consult your plan documents or contact ComPsych for assistance.