Community Health Choice Rehab and Sex Addiction Coverage
Sex addiction is a serious condition that often requires professional treatment. Left untreated, this condition can damage your relationships and your health. However, many people suffering from this condition are hesitant to enter treatment because of the associated expense.
If you have health insurance, some of your expenses may be covered by your policy. Estimating your level of coverage can be helpful as you plan for treatment. If you have coverage from Community Health Choice, consult the information below to learn more about how much you will pay for sex addiction treatment services.
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
What Will Community Health Choice Cover?
Community Health Choice offers policies under three different programs: the Texas STAR program, the Texas CHIP program and the health insurance marketplace. Although these programs differ significantly, all policies will cover sex addiction treatment when it is medically necessary. Covered treatments may include inpatient therapy, outpatient therapy, alternative treatments and medication.
How Much Will I Pay?
The amount you can expect to pay for sex addiction treatment depends on the specifics of your Community Health Drug Choice Sex Addiction Coverage. Variables to consider as you estimate your expenses include:
- Plan Structure - Some plans don't require subscribers to pay any of their own covered expenses, while other plans require coinsurance and copays. Find out about the structure of your plan before you enter treatment.
- Previous Expenses - If your plan includes a deductible, you must pay at least this amount toward your medical expenses each year before your Community Health Drug Choice Sex Addiction Coverage will begin. If you have already incurred some expenses during the year, you may not pay as much for sex addiction treatment.
- Type of Treatment - The type of treatment you receive may also affect how much you pay. Some treatments are inherently more expensive than others. Likewise, the specifics of your Community Health Drug Choice Sex Addiction Coverage may vary based on the type of treatment.
- Choice of Provider - In some cases, the doctor or facility you choose will also impact coverage. While some plans may pay a smaller amount of benefits for services received from an out-of-network provider, others will not cover out-of-network care at all.
- Precertification - Some treatment services may require precertification from the insurance company. This means that you must obtain express permission from Community Health Choice before you begin treatment in order to be covered by your policy.
Community Health Choice insurance programs vary considerably. For specifics information about your policy, consult your plan documents or contact the insurance company's customer service department.