Community Health Choice Drug Rehab
Whether you are addicted to a prescription drug or an illegal substance, professional treatment is typically the best way to deal with the condition. Without professional treatment, you may experience legal issues, problems in your relationships with friends and family members, health concerns and much more. In the worst cases, drug abuse can even be fatal.
If you have an insurance policy from Community Health Choice, you can overcome your addiction by enrolling in a program at a Community Health Drug Rehab Treatment Center.
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
About Community Health Choice
Community Health Choice is a non-profit insurance company in Southeast Texas that administers both state-sponsored and private insurance plans. The plans offered by this insurer include:
- Texas STAR Program - These are Medicaid insurance plans available to families with low income. No premium is required for plans issued under this program.
- Texas CHIP Program - These plans provide health insurance for children from families who make too much to qualify for Medicaid but not enough to afford other types of insurance.
- Marketplace Policies - Policies sold through the health insurance marketplace come in many forms, including HMO plans, PPO plans and plans with HSA options.
Estimating Your Benefits
Before you enroll in a treatment program at a Community Health Drug Rehab Treatment Center, it helps to estimate the expenses you will pay during treatment. Some of the factors to consider as you attempt to estimate your financial responsibility include:
- Policy Structure - All policies function differently. For example, some of the policies offered by Community Health Choice will pay for your care with no referral from your primary care physician, while others require you to obtain a referral before you begin treatment. Likewise, some policies may require you to use certain facilities or doctors in order to qualify for coverage, while others will pay a portion of your expenses whether or not you use in-network providers.
- Cost-Sharing Requirements - Some policies require you to pay a certain percentage of the expenses you incur at a Community Health Drug Rehab Treatment Center, while others may cover your entire bill.
- Cost of Treatment - Different facilities impose different fees for the same treatment. Likewise, some treatments are inherently more expensive than others.
Because so many different variables may affect your treatment expenses, estimating the cost can be difficult. For answers to specific questions about your coverage, read through your plan documents or contact Community Health Choice directly.