Assurant Health Rehab and Heroin Detox Coverage
Heroin is one of the most addictive drugs available. Overcoming this addiction can be extremely difficult, but it is essential for your health and your future. Unfortunately, regardless of the type of treatment you need to recover from your addiction, you are sure to incur expenses. Before you enter treatment, it's important to find out what portion of the associated costs your health insurance plan will pay.
Assurant Health Plan Basics
Assurant Health caters to a range of clients, so it offers many different insurance plans. These plans differ according to their coverage levels, deductibles, premiums and more. Some of the plans offered by Assurant Health include:
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- Catastrophic insurance
- Bronze plans
- Silver plans
- Gold plans
- Group insurance
All of the insurance plans offered by Assurant Health include a Preferred Provider Organization, or PPO.
Estimating Your Benefits
Assurant Health Heroin Detox Coverage is available on all plans. However, the amount you can expect Assurant Health to pay for the services you receive varies considerably based on several different factors, including:
- The plan's deductible - Assurant Health Heroin Detox Coverage won't be available until you meet the plan's deductible, which is a set amount you must pay each year before the insurance company will begin paying its part of your medical bills.
- Coinsurance Requirements- After you have met your deductible, you will most likely be required to pay coinsurance for certain services. This amount will be calculated as a percentage of the bill. For example, if your plan requires 10 percent coinsurance for inpatient medically supervised detox, you will pay 10 percent of your associated bills, and Assurant Health will cover the remaining 90 percent.
- Preauthorization - Some services may require preauthorization, or prior permission from the insurance company, before they will be covered. If you don't obtain preauthorization for a service when it is required by Assurant Health, your plan may not cover the cost.
- Choice of provider - Assurant Health Heroin Detox Coverage amounts also depend on your choice of provider. If you choose a provider from outside of the Preferred Provider Organization, Assurant Health won't pay as much for your services as they would have if you had chosen an in-network provider.
Determining exactly how much your plan will cover can be challenging. Contact the company directly for specific questions.