Assurant Health Opiates Rehab and Opiod Detox Coverage
Opiates rehab and detox services can be expensive, costing hundreds or even thousands of dollars. However, if you are dealing with an addiction to opiates, getting the right treatment is essential. Fortunately, if you have insurance coverage through Assurant Health, some of the expenses you incur during treatment may be covered by your health insurance policy.
Not all Assurant Health insurance plans are the same. The company offers a variety of plans to meet the needs of different clients. Some of the ways in which Assurant Health insurance plans may differ include:
Sponsored adThis sponsor paid to have this advertisement placed in this section.
- Premium - The premium is the amount you pay for the policy each month. Higher premiums are associated with lower out-of-pocket expenses for care, while lower premiums are associated with higher out-of-pocket expenses for care.
- Deductible - The deductible is the amount you must pay for healthcare expenses each year before Assurant Health will start covering services.
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum - Your out-of-pocket maximum is the maximum amount you will pay for medical expenses each year.
- Copays- Some services, such as visits to a specialist, may require a copay. This is a flat fee you pay at the time of service.
- Coinsurance - Coinsurance is the amount you will pay for covered expenses after meeting your deductible. It is calculated as a specific percentage of the expense.
Understanding Your Coverage
All Assurant Health plans will cover opiate rehab and opioid detox. However, the coverage provided will differ according to the specifics of the plan, as well as your situation. For example, if you haven't met your deductible yet, you will be required to meet it before Assurant Health Opioid Detox Coverage will begin. Likewise, Assurant Health Opioid Detox Coverage amounts will also vary based on your policy's copay and coinsurance requirements.
The Preferred Provider Network
Assurant Health insurance plans always include a preferred provider network, which is a network of doctors and facilities the company prefers to work with. If you receive treatment services from providers within this network, your Assurant Health Opioid Detox Coverage will be higher. However, if you decide to use providers from outside of the network, Assurant Health won't pay as much toward your medical bills.