The Quick Fix: A Real-Time Round-Up of Today's News
UN Drug Chief Hea to Iran, Refuting the "Stupid Stoner" Myth, and the Curious History of Cocaine.
- UN Counter-Narcotics Chief Visits Iran for Drug Trafficking Talks [VOA]
- Gender Differences Continue to Emerge in Alcohol Studies [Join Together]
- Refuting the “Stupid Stoner” Myth [Time Healthland]
- The Lure of Cocaine, Once Hailed as Cure-All [NY Times]
- Illegal Drugs Spur Chemists to Create Cures [Just Like Cooking]
- Scientists Test Vaccine Against Heroin High [Science Daily]