Morning Roundup: September 13, 2012
Montana's Supreme Court rules there is no right to medical pot, the Czech Republic bans hard liquor sales after deaths, and Britney Spears avoids alcohol on X Factor.
- No Right to Medical Marijuana, Says Montana Supreme Court [Wall Street Journal]
- Czech Govt Bans Some Hard Liquor Sales After Moonshine Deaths [Reuters]
- World’s 'Oldest Man' Dies At 122, Attributes Long Life to 'No Alcohol, Tobacco or Women' [Daily Mail]
- Canada Taking Action to Support Mental Healthcare in Canadian Forces [Northumberland View]
- Smoking Addiction May be Hard-Wired [PsychCentral]
- Britney Spears' Team Bans Alcohol on 'X Factor' Set [US Weekly]