Morning Roundup: October 5, 2012
The UK may finally be sobering up, major league baseball isn't, and a drunk school bus driver smashes into a Long Island home.
- The British Love Affair With the Bottle Appears to Be Ending [The Economist]
- More Restraint on Alcohol in Major League Baseball Celebrations [USA Today]
- Growing Number of Young Men Are Getting Addicted to Viagra [Digital Journal]
- Morphine and Cocaine are Yin and Yang, When it Comes to Rewarding Your Brain [io9]
- 1,500 Marijuana Plants Seized at Outdoor Pot Farm [LA Times]
- Police: Bus Driver Who Ran Into Long Island House Was Drunk [New York Post]