Morning Roundup: October 4, 2012
Repeal of LA's pot shop bans shows activists' clout, black mamba venom is "better than morphine," and Breaking Bad's Walter White becomes an action figure.
- LA Marijuana Ban Retreat Shows Clout of Pot Activists [Los Angeles Times]
- Black Mamba Venom is "Better Painkiller" Than Morphine [BBC News]
- Should States Let Families Force Adults into Rehab? [Time]
- Student Denies Alcohol Enema Story, Says He'll Sue [OregonLive]
- Digital Bottle Cap Sparks Fun Times When It is Popped [Fast Company]
- Breaking Bad, Now in Awesome Action Figure Form [Kotaku]