Morning Roundup: October 19, 2012
Painkiller crackdown targets pharmacies, dieting may trigger food addiction, and talk show host Montel Williams calls out anti-marijuana campaign for racism.
- A New Painkiller Crackdown Targets Drug Distributors [New York Times]
- Ontario Fighting Narcotic Addictions With $15 Million Program [Examiner]
- Your Brain on Food: Obesity, Fasting and Addiction [CNN]
- Navy Ship Recovers $26 Million in Cocaine Off Central America [US News]
- Montel Williams Calls Arkansas Anti-Pot Campaign 'Racist' [Washington Post]
- Meth Lab Found in NY Home for Recovering Addicts [Wall Street Journal]