Morning Roundup: October 15, 2012
Brazilian cops storm drug-infested Rio slums, New England fungal meningitis outbreak is linked to steroids, and Lance Armstrong's lawyer wants lie detectors all round.
- Brazil Drugs Raids: Police Surge Into North Rio Slums [BBC]
- Four NH Patients Have Fungal Meningitis Tied to Steroids [Boston.com]
- Lance Armstrong's Lawyer Calls for Lie Detector Tests All Round [The Guardian]
- Colorado Bid to Legalize Marijuana Leads in Polls [CBS]
- Celebrity Sex: Five Divorced Stars With Alleged Sex Addictions [Huffington Post]
- Steelers Rookie Alameda Ta'amu Arrested for Drunk Driving[NBC Sports]