Morning Roundup: October 1, 2012
California could end its "three strikes" law, how Valium changed America, and a DUI suspect sprays cologne in his mouth to cover the smell.
- Californians Back Change on Three Strikes, But Not on Death Penalty [LA Times]
- Valium's Contribution to Our New Normal [New York Times]
- Kids Turn to ADHD Drugs for a Boost [CBS Chicago]
- Demand for De-Addiction Centers Grows [Times of India]
- Mainers Dispose of Tons of Unwanted, Outdated Drugs [Bangor Daily News]
- Suspected Drunk Driver Sprays Cologne in His Mouth After Hitting Dump Truck [Boston.com]