Morning Roundup: November 8, 2012
Canadians want to legalize marijuana too, Brazil credits its tobacco policy with saving 400,000 lives, and a defendant "too drunk to be guilty" is jailed.
- Canadians Want to Legalize Marijuana, Too [Washington Post]
- Brazil Credits Strong Tobacco Control Policies For Saving More Than 400,000 Lives [RedOrbit]
- Medical Marijuana Law Passes in Massachusetts [CBS News]
- Meth Heads Are Robbing People's Graves [Vice]
- Tommy Chong talks Obama, Internet and smoking with The Beatles [TBO]
- "Too Drunk To Be Guilty" Convict Sent to Prison [CBC News]