Morning Roundup: November 5, 2012
Zetas cartel takes over Mexican state, drinkers binge more in bars close to home, and US Navy officers fired for drunken misconduct in Russia.
- Zetas Cartel Occupies Mexico State of Coahuila [LA Times]
- Weed Wars: If States Legalize Marijuana, Will Feds Still Crack Down? [NBC]
- The Nearer the Bar, the Greater the Chances of Risky Drinking [Chicago Tribune]
- "I'm Fighting Gambling Addiction for my Children" [BBC]
- Octomom's Father Checks Into Same Rehab as His Daughter [Daily Mail]
- What Shall We Do With the Drunken Sailors? Fire Them [The Guardian]