Morning Roundup: November 26, 2012
Mexico's president says an end to the drug trade is "impossible," drug smugglers in India and Pakistan use cement bags, and smoking may cause mental decline.
- Mexico's President Calls the Drug Trade "Impossible to End" [Washington Post]
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Damage on Brain Defined in New Study [Examiner]
- Question Marks Over Thailand’s New Approach to Drug Users [Jakarta Globe]
- Heroin Hits "Cementing" of India−Pakistan Trade [New York Daily News]
- A Vaccine to Curb Addicts' Highs [Wall Street Journal]
- Smoking 'Rots' Your Brain [BBC]