Morning Roundup: November 2, 2012
Amsterdam's "coffee" shops won't close to tourists, Mexican cartels enslave radio engineers, and a woman reportedly "shot dead" was just a drunk zombie.
- Amsterdam Mayor Says Coffee Shops Will Remain Open [New York Times]
- Heavy Prenatal Drinking Impacts Childhood Brain Development [Medical Xpress]
- Mexican Cartels Enslave Engineers to Build Radio Network [Wired]
- Kristen Stewart Quits Smoking To Support Robert Pattinson [Hollywood Life]
- UK Man Gives Children Cocaine Instead Of Candy On Halloween [Huffington Post]
- Cops Called for Dead Woman Find Drunk Dressed as Zombie [USA Today]