Morning Roundup: November 1, 2012
Smokers miss more days of work, how ADD and sex addiction are connected, and energy drinks "had role" in student's death from alcohol poisoning.
- Smokers Miss Work More Often, Cost UK Billions [Reuters]
- Attention Deficit Disorder and Sex Addiction: What’s the Connection? [PsychCentral]
- Dutch Nix "Weed Pass" Program [Washington Post]
- Why is the Mexican Drug War Being Ignored? [CNN]
- Heavy Prenatal Alcohol Linked to Childhood Brain Development Problems [PharmPro]
- Alcohol Poisoning Killed Student; Aunt Says Energy Drinks Had Role [Seattle Times]