Morning Roundup: May 31, 2012
Today is World No Tobacco Day, marijuana compound could treat schizophrenia, and Amanda Bynes denies hit-and-run DUI.
- Introducing World No Tobacco Day [World Health Organization]
- Marijuana Compound Treats Schizophrenia with Few Side Effects [Time]
- Council Committee Approves Medical Pot Shop Ban [Los Angeles Times]
- Michelle Obama Talks About Barack's Stoner Past [The Washington Examiner]
- 4% of Teenagers in Korea at Risk of Internet Addiction [The Jakarta Post]
- Amanda Bynes Denies Drinking and DUI [Perez Hilton]