Morning Roundup: May 30, 2012
Colombian rebels release video of captured French reporter, California only uses 6% of tobacco tax on anti-smoking programs, and drunk woman blows hole in house with Merc.
- Colombian Rebels Release Video of French Reporter [CBS]
- Study: California Isn't Using Tobacco Money for Smoking Prevention Programs [Miami Herald]
- Families of Mexican Drug War Victims Berate Candidates [BBC]
- Common Painkillers Tied to Lower Skin Cancer Risk [Chicago Tribune]
- Man 'Thrown Off Balcony' Saved by Pot Plant [NineMSN]
- Allegedly Drunk Brooklyn Woman Plows Benz Straight Through Long Island Home [Gothamist]