Morning Roundup: May 23, 2012
"Smoking gene" may explain differing habits, Iran hangs 14 more drug traffickers, and four tons of "sea weed" found floating off of the coast of California.
- "Smoking Gene" May Reveal Why Some People Smoke More [WebMD]
- Federal Appeals Court Decides Shuttered Marijuana Stores Do Not Violate Federal Rights of the Disabled [San Fransisco Chronicle]
- Iran Hangs 14 Drug Traffickers in Mass Execution [MI News]
- Taliban Men Destroy Opium Plants—First Time Since 2001 [Hindustan Times]
- Boys, 4, Wrongly Served Alcoholic Drinks [UPI]
- Video: Marijuana Bales Found Floating in Dana Point Harbor, California [Huffington Post]