Morning Roundup: March 14, 2013
Afghanistan tops the list of illegal drug producers—again, Sweden eyes going smoke-free by 2025, and Bloomberg admits to a Cheez-It addiction.
- Don't Give Kids ADHD Drugs As Study Aid, Doctors Warn [USA Today]
- Afghanistan Once Again Tops List of Illegal Drug Producers [Washington Times]
- "Total Smoking Ban In Sweden By 2025" [The Local]
- Soda-Banning Bloomberg Admits to Cheez-It Addiction [The Washington Examiner]
- 21 and Over: The Stupidest Drunk Movie Yet... Or is It? [Phoenix House]
- Lost Your Heroin? Hint: Don't Ask Lawmen to Help You Find It [Alabama]