Morning Roundup: June 7, 2012
California cigarette tax vote "too close to call," alcohol causes rift in Tunisia, and Billy the Exterminator arrested for synthetic pot possession.
- California Cigarette Tax Remains Too Close To Call [CNN]
- Once Tolerated, Alcohol Now Creates Rift in Tunisia [NPR]
- DEA Says Airport Workers in Puerto Rico and on US Mainland Smuggled Drugs for a Decade [The Washington Post]
- NY Pharmacist Backs Online Prescription Program [Businessweek]
- Remembering a Jazzman Who Overcame Heroin and Prison [New York Times]
- Billy the Exterminator Star Charged With Drug Possesion [TMZ]