Morning Roundup: June 4, 2012
Battle over Californian cigarette tax intensifies, cartels suspected in five Arizona murders, and Jacksonville Jaguar arrested for DUI at triple the limit.
- In California, Furious Fight Over Raising Cigarette Tax [New York Times]
- Drug Cartels Suspected in Five Deaths in Arizona Desert [LA Times]
- Bolivia Dismantles 250 Cocaine Labs [Fox News]
- Efforts to Ban Synthetic Marijuana Prove to Be Difficult [USA Today]
- Justin Blackmon's Blood Alcohol Was Three Times Limit [NFL.com]
- Pot-Smoking Mother Drives Off With Baby on Roof [Huffington Post]