Morning Roundup: July 26, 2012
Kerry Kennedy was on Ambien during car crash, Bloomberg plots to tackle NYC's alcohol consumption, and Frances Bean Cobain councils Demi Moore's daughters.
- Kerry Kennedy Had Sleep Aid in Blood After Crash, Test Finds [New York Times]
- No Booze Served to Athletes in Olympic Village [USA Today]
- California County Makes Industry Pay to Toss Pills [USA Today]
- New Poll Suggests Mayor Bloomberg Eyeing Booze For Next Public Health Campaign [Huffington Post]
- Group Asks FDA for Painkiller Guidelines [Wall Street Journal]
- Frances Bean Cobain Advises Demi Moore's Daughters [Winnipeg Free Press]