Morning Roundup: July 23, 2012
US War on Drugs expands to Africa, international AIDS conference opens in Washington, and boozing hamsters don't get beer guts or hangovers.
- US Drug War Expands to Africa, a Newer Hub for Cartels [New York Times]
- Washington Hosts 19th International AIDS Conference [Washington Post]
- FDA Approves Two New Diet Drugs, But Doctors May Hesitate to Prescribe [Examiner.com]
- More Powerful, User-Friendly Heroin Moving to the Suburbs [Chicago Sun-Times]
- "The Situation" Sued for Hiding Rx Addiction [TMZ]
- Boozing Hamsters Don't Develop Beer Guts or Fight Hangovers [Alaska Dispatch]