Morning Roundup: January 9, 2013
CDC stresses "serious problem" of female binge drinking, Washington's pot business is poised to boom, and a new probe confirms Amy Winehouse died from drinking.
- CDC: Binge Drinking is Serious Problem for Girls, Women [USA Today]
- Bottle to Throttle: A Short History of Drunk Pilots [Businessweek]
- No Smoking Allowed on Ole Miss Campus [Fox News]
- The Economic Case for Decriminalizing Heroin [The Washington Post]
- 187,000 Pounds of Marijuana Annually? Legal Pot Business to Bloom in Washington [Time]
- New Investigation Finds Excess Alcohol Killed Amy Winehouse [CNN]