Morning Roundup: January 4, 2013
Spanish thieves make off with tons of hash on New Years' Eve, Zambia battles drug addiction, and Frank Ocean is busted for pot possession.
- Spanish Gang Steals Tons of Hash on New Year's Eve [The Guardian]
- Connecting the Dots: 10 Disastrous Consequences of the Drug War [Huffington Post]
- Coast Guard Seizes $11 Million in Cocaine [The New Press]
- Frank Ocean Cited for Marijuana [TMZ]
- Zambia Battles Drug Addiction [BBC Africa]
- An Afternoon With Snoop Lion, The President of Weed [Deadspin]