Morning Roundup: January 28, 2013
US accuses Afghan airline of smuggling opium, international drinking guidelines rarely agree, and was ex-Senator Scott Brown drunk-tweeting?
- Afghan Airline Ferried Opium, US Alleges [RTT]
- Lack of International Agreement on Drinking Guidelines, Study Finds [The Guardian]
- Colorado's New Growth Industry: Pot [LA Times]
- Kansas State Senator Introduces Medical Marijuana Bill [Kansas.com]
- Drug Traffic Fuels Addiction in Sierra Leone [Aljazeera]
- Scott Brown: Drunk Tweeter? [Newser]