Morning Roundup: January 27, 2012
Colorado ballot pushes to treat pot like alcohol, Gang violence is less drug-related than previously thought, and Hollow pineapples used in international smuggling.
- Another Ballot Push To Legalize Marijuana [NY Times]
- Gang Violence Less Related To Drugs Than Previously Thought [LA Times]
- Synthetic Drugs Remain Difficult To Ban [Argus Leader]
- Man Busted At Bus Stop Carrying 1 Mil Worth Of Meth [Siskiyou Daily]
- Delaware Joins Other States In Banning Bath Salts [Post Online]
- International Drug Smuggling Using Hollowed Out Pineapples [Montreal Gazette]