Morning Roundup: January 22, 2013
Thinner syringes could cut HIV transmissions, hospitals see fewer child asthma visits after UK smoking ban, and an ex-cop claims the NYPD fired him for beng a "future alcoholic."
- Thinner Syringes May Reduce Risk of HIV [New York Times]
- Child Hospital Admissions for Asthma Slump After Smoking Ban [Daily Mail]
- Why Europe's Healthiest Economy Has Its Worst Drug Problem [TIME]
- Addiction to the Internet Very Real, Former Addicts Say [The Australian]
- Drunk Driver Didn't Know She Was Naked, Sparta Cops Say [NJ.com]
- Axed "Future Boozer" Sues NYPD [New York Post]