Morning Roundup: January 2, 2012
Boston Counts the Cost of Being Nation's Drunkest City, Adderall Drought Continues into New Year, and UK "Celebrates" With Public Drunkenness.
- As Nation's Drunkest City, Boston Sees Traumatic Brain Injury As Public Health Crisis [The Atlantic]
- Adderall Drought Persists Into New Year [Reuters]
- Drugs Seizures In Afghanistan Undercut Taliban Insurgents [AFP]
- Happy Hour To Be Banned In Utah [Fox]
- Meth Users More Likely To Try Suicide [US News]
- New Years Eve In UK: Typical Widespread Drunkenness [Daily Mail]