Morning Roundup: January 14, 2013
Authorities see new surge in Mexican drug war, sanctions keep life-saving drugs out of Iran, and Miss Iowa's marijuana gaffe livens up Miss America.
- Mexico's Drug War Undiminished in Some Areas Close to Texas [Dallas News]
- Iran Unable to Get Life-Saving Drugs Due to International Sanctions [The Guardian]
- It Takes a Village to Curb Teen Alcohol Use [PsychCentral]
- Iran Drug Trafficking: A Ton of Narcotics Confiscated Every Day [Huffington Post]
- Maryland Lawmaker in Drunk Boating Crash Blames Gay Marriage Vote [CBS Baltimore]
- Miss Iowa: Marijuana Shouldn't Be Used for Anything But "Recreational Use in Health Care" [Mediaite]