Morning Roundup: February 29, 2012
Prescription and illicit drug use linked, study examines effectiveness of brief interventions, and man denies spiking company coffee with meth.
- UN: Illegal Drugs Sold Via Social Media [The Seattle Times]
- Prescription Drug use Linked to Illicit Drug Use [PsychCentral]
- Study Assesses Effectiveness of Brief Interventions [Findings]
- OC Sex Addiction Expert Blasts Ad With Model "Having Sex With A Hamburger" [CBS Los Angeles]
- Online Toolkit for Genetic Research Expands Focus on Substance Abuse And Addiction [Newswise]
- Man Denies Charges After Coffee Spiked With Meth [The Northwestern]