Morning Roundup: December 30, 2011
Afghan Informant Says NATO Personnel Trade Heroin, Drug Cartels Seen Recruiting in Southern California, and Is That Cocaine in Paris Hilton's SUV Console?
- Informant Claims NATO Buying and Selling Heroin in Afghanistan [Straight.com]
- Drug Cartels Seen Recruiting Young Men In Southern California [Huffington Post]
- Man Found Dead in McDonald's Bathroom After Overdosing on Heroin [Chicago Tribune]
- Significant Forced Required by Maine Police to Subdue Man High on "Bath Salts" [Seacoastonline]
- LA Police: 23 Pounds of Marijuana Transported Via Bicycle [LA Weekly]
- Was Powder Photographed in Paris Hilton's SUV Coke? [TMZ]